Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lady Gaga hermaphrodite rumors still going strong

lady gaga
lady gaga hermaphrodite

Ever since fans at the Glastonbury Festival in the UK swore they saw something dangling from Lady Gaga's super short dress, rumors have been spreading like wildfire that the singer is a hermaphrodite (or at least she has a penis).

Bossip, a celeb gossip news site, even claims that Gaga herself admitted to having both male and female parts.

“It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone,” she said (supposedly). “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life," she said.

“The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags," she added.

"I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot.

"I have both a poon and a peener. Big f**king deal," Gaga said.

I don't know Lady Gaga personally, but either she cusses like a sailor and says weird British phrases, or this thing was totally made up.

The singer needs to publically address this issue or the next rumor will be that she's also the mother of Michael Jackson's children.

No comments: